Thursday 22 March 2018

Archive Photos of Bernays Gardens

I've been working on this blog post for some time, but have stalled in my search for more archive photos of our beautiful gardens. So I thought I'd post what I have for now and revise this blog down the line. If you have any photos that aren't here, please email them to bernaysgardens@hotmail.com if you're happy for us to put them up here, we'd love to have them!


This photo was taken from The Harrow Times Website. I'm not sure where they got it, but they say it's a snapshot of the Gardens in the 70s.




I found these photos in a cupboard whilst clearing out in my mum's house. They were in a pile of photos my older brother had taken when he was around 14 or 15 years old, that's how old he looked in the photos to me anyway. That would make these photographs dated around 1994. He doesn't remember taking them I don't think, there were quite of few of the church and grave yard in there too.




Here's an old Black and White one we found on google images. Again, not sure what era it is. If anyone can enlighten me, comment below or email bernaysgardens@hotmail.com


This was my most recent find on eBay. I bought it too! Imagine buying a postcard of Stanmore and sending it to your family! 

1 comment:

  1. Funnily enough I recall buying several different picture postcards of Stanmore (including this one) and sending them to friends who had moved abroad.

    ReplyDelete